Another stop on the Top Ten Tuesday meme, this week is going to be fun as I have to troll through Goodreads and Amazon to see what 10 books I reviewed first! I am also quite interested and also apprehensive to see what I actually wrote for these reviews. I hope that I have improved with the amount I have done recently but hey ho we live and learn!
SO onto the specifics about Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was started way by The Broke and The Bookish back in 2010 and at the beginning of 2018 it was taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl. You can also go to The Artsy Read Girls blog and find the list of prompts for the next couple of months, if you are like me wanting to plan ahead.
Onto my Cringe Worthy amount of reviews I have completed….
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro – The first book in the series and I actually put a small review on Amazon! I am proud of myself!
- Colorblind by Leah Harper Bowron – This was my first ever eARC after setting up my blog… I did a review on here and on Goodreads back in August 2017!
- Quincy Wolfe’s Glass Vault by Candace Robinson – I was approached by the awesome Candace Robinson on Instagram to read and review her book which of course I said yes! I reviewed this back in September of 2017.
- Zarox by Louis Smith – Another author who approached me to read and review his book via Instagram… I did review this book again in September 2017.
- Hunted by Megan Spooner – I am actually quite proud that I wrote a small review for this! I reviewed this back in September 2017.
- Lips Touch by Laini Taylor – I was on a massive Laini Taylor kick after reading Strange the Dreamer and this didn’t disappoint! Review back in September 2017!
- The Billionaire’s Ex-Wife by Leslie North – Ahhhh I actually wrote a review for a romance ebook I read! Review was written in October 2017.
- The Genesi Code by Tristen Willis – I won this book in a giveaway it sounded so good! I review this book in October 2017.
- Prodigy by Marie Lu – I wrote this review back in 2017… I can’t believe I read this book that long ago.
- Gone For You by Jayne Frost – One of my favourite romances that includes Rock Bands! Read and reviewed in November 2017.
So I admit when I first started out I didn’t review my books after reading them. I found it intimidating to do so but now I have been doing it for a while I feel (even though I still struggle) I am able to write my thoughts down on the book!
How may books have you reviewed and when was your first one reviewed??