As 2018 is coming to an end you will probably see loads of posts about peoples five star reads of the year so thought I’d get a jump on it!
I have read over 200 books this year, this includes hardbacks, paperbacks, ebooks and ARCs sent to me by publishers and authors. I have enjoyed the vast majority of these books but there have been some that I wish I hadn’t read!!
This blog post I will list my five star reads and stay with me on this as there are a few…. I won’t write reviews on them as we will be here forever!!
So without further ado (drumroll) 🥁 I have given five stars to………. 21 books this year! For me that is VERY generous as the books have to have something extremely special to get that rating. Also these are MY feelings and thoughts on these books, you as another book lover and avid reader might not feel the same BUT it’s ok to have different opinions this is what makes life fun!
So here is the list for you!!
1. Simon Vs. The Homospaien Agenda by Becky Albertalli
2. Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton
3. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
4. Clean by Juno Dawson
5. Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
6. A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
7. Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
8. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
9. Lifelik3 by Jay Kristoff
10. Up to this Pointe by Jennifer Longo
11. Theatrical by Maggie Harcourt
12. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
13. Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
14. The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde
15. City of Ghosts by V.E. Schwab
16. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
17. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
18. Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
19. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
20. The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
21. The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare
How many 5 stars have you given to books this year?!
Happy Reading and prosperous New Year!!